The primary focus of the role is to ensure highest level of service is delivered at the location(s) assigned, taking measures to enhance the brand image and achievement of the financial targets. To be the first point of contact for any escalations from customers or staff at the location and appropriately resolving the same.
Main duties and responsibilities will include
1. Responsible for acquiring new clients for business expansion and achievement of monthly revenue and numbers targets
2. Ensure customer satisfaction standards are met. Address customer issues such as damage clarification, check-out and check-in experience, damage charging etc appropriately. Carry out random quality checks on check in and check out procedures carried out by the associates
3. Recommend process of improvements in the front end for smooth and efficient operations
4. Guide/coach and motivate teams to increase revenue at the locations and determine the requirement of vehicles for daily & monthly rentals/ reservations so that location revenue targets and customer requirements are met
5. Ensure compliance of procedures and recommend new procedures or changes to existing procedures so that revenue and vehicle movement is accurately and completely accounted.Responsible for accuracy of documentation and system entry to achieve zero-error records
6. Ensuring appropriate branding at the location(s)
7. Ensure that the team is responding on time with the internal and external customers
8. Ensure pre-closed agreements are closed within the time period
Qualifications and Knowledge: Post Graduate / Graduate with minimum 10 years of experience (preferably from rent a car industry) in leading a sales team, counter staffs, handling customer disputes/grievances and administrative routine/people management.