Subscribe for updates
Stay updated with our upcoming offers
What to expect in Dubai?
The pulsating city life, modern infrastructure, and being one of the world’s major economic hubs, Dubai is always on the move. This ever-lively city epitomises the bright present and the promising future of our times. Tourists throng Dubai. It is also a hub of many different cultures and ethnicities. Futuristic roads and well-connected highways make it easier to travel, yet the pace may be challenging for some. Renting a vehicle especially for someone from outside can be often challenging. Some pointers in this regard can always help.
Things to know before renting a car in Dubai:
- Taxis are cheaper, but for a longer stay and continued hire, taxis may not be a wise decision after all.
- Dubai metro system is more concentrated in the city area. Outside city travel cannot be dependent on metro service.
- A car on hire can be economical and easy to opt for travel to other Emirates easily.
- Renting a car can protect you to a large extent if the vehicle meets with an accident. At most times, the risk of insurance claims and other legal matters is borne by the rental agency.
- Documents required are your passport, your visit visa and your driving license from home. Depending on where you are coming from, you may also need an international driving permit.
- Rental car companies offer a wide array of cars from economy range to luxury cars.
Leave a message to enquire about our services